Hey, everyone! Red Ribbon Week will be here before you know it! Ms. Rosnermanz and I (Mrs. Roberts) have put together some activities for Red Ribbon Week, which begins on October 24th and ends October 28th. Please see below for details:
***Shout out to Mr. Phipps, Mrs. Arnold, and Mrs. Brown for helping us with ideas!***
We will have the following themes for dress up days. No masks, no hair paint, no face paint---not even eye black or dots. Dress code rules apply! 3 winners will be chosen each day during 4th period (doesn’t have to be boy and girl winners…just best dress up attire). The winners will be called to the cafeteria by the office for a group picture. (The prize is that their picture will be in the yearbook as one of the winners).
- Monday: Color Wars (6th grade Orange, 7th grade Green, 8th grade Blue): Dress from head to toe in your class color!
- Tuesday: Wacky/Tacky Tuesday: Dress from head to toe in the silliest, most miss-matched outfit you can find! ***KEEP IT CLASSY***
- Wednesday: Wear Red Day: Dress from head to toe in red to represent being drug and alcohol free!
- Thursday: Spirit Day: Dress from head to toe in as much black and white as you can to represent Bauxite! Go Crushers!
- Friday: Follow Your Dreams: Dress in your school-friendly pajamas! NO HOUSE SLIPPERS.